Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I REALLY HATE (certain) PARENTS WITH SMALL CHILDREN

Really. Even though a few blogs have been about them, I really don't hate all of them. Just most of them. Here's why. I'm at a local burger joint getting my lunch today. They have Turkey Burger specials and I thought I would grab one with a medium drink and it would cost me less then a fin. Sweet.

Well, it turns out that a few (3) parents - parents of three year-old girls were sitting enjoying their lunch as well. Well, no one else in the restaurant could enjoy their lunch because these kids were running around causing a ruckous, getting in people's way, making the joint quite intolerable.

I've made a new term for these kinds of people. - Incomparent. basically an incompetent parent. Please use at your own discretion, but I want this to stick.

According to Dangerousdecibels.org "A typical conversation occurs at 60 dB". well, Ironically at 61 dB is the correct amount of sound pressure you need for your child to listen to you. Not the 20 dB it takes to whisper because you think children are capable of adult decorum.

LISTEN UP INCOMPARENTS. Take care of your little demons. Have a fucking backbone to your child. Or guess what? My yelling at you can reach a nice 120 dB on a bad day.

It ruined my Turkey Burger eating experience and if you know me, that's hard to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home